Fórumok

Problems from Ubuntu to Vista

Simone Zampini, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Problems from Ubuntu to Vista

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi everyone.
I've a problem deploying some portlet.

I'm started from an application server with working portlets in. My system was Ubuntu 9.04, liferay-portal-5.2.3+tomcat-6.0.18, portlets compiled with jdk 1.6.0_14 (Sun). In the tomcat directory there is a subdirectory "jre1.5.0_17".

Liferay starts, but some portlet gives an UnsupportedClassVersionError. I've tried to do some change with jdks and paths, but nothing is resolved.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
thumbnail
Wilson Man, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

RE: Problems from Ubuntu to Vista

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 581 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.06.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
what version of JRE/JDK are you running on windows? try upgrading that to at least 1.6.0.14
Simone Zampini, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
On Windows, right now, there is installed JDK 1.6.0_17 only. The PATH variable is set correctly to this Java folder.
thumbnail
Wilson Man, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 581 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.06.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
so if you check the java version on your command prompt, it says 1.6.0.17 right?
If it does say that, then i guess the only thing i would suggest is to have 1.6.0.17 on your machine that does the compiling also.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6400 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
I'm not running Liferay on windows, but you should be able to delete the jre directory delivered with Liferay if you have an installed jre on your system. If it doesn't start then, check tomcat/bin/setenv.bat or startup.bat or catalina.bat (in the same directory) if they reference the jre from the liferay bundle.

As your portlets are compiled with JDK6, you most likely must run with JRE6 and have no chance to run with 5.

Just to be complete (not a solution to your problem):

The UnsupportedClassVersionError might also come from jsps translated by your ubuntu-jre. You can safely delete the contents of tomcat/work and tomcat/temp (leave the directories themselves in place). Prepare for some lower performance during the first display of jsps after you've deleted the content of these directories. (the "work" directory contains code that is generated from your jsps)