Fórumok

Sign in portlet

Toshiro Mifune, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Sign in portlet

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 238 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.12.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi all,

I add a Sign In portlet into my theme and I have a questions : ...
? how can I remove bar under sign in form ... where is OpenID , Create Account, Forgot Password ?

Thanks
thumbnail
Jitendra Rajput, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Sign in portlet

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 875 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.01.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Check navigation.jsp of sign in portlet. All links navigation links like OpenId , Create Account and Forget Password are available in navigation.jsp.

You can create JSP Hook to override this jsp file. This jsp is available under following path in portal source.

https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/6.2.x/portal-web/docroot/html/portlet/login/navigation.jsp

Thank you,
Jitendra
Toshiro Mifune, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 238 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.12.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
OK, now I see I want to change more in this portlet ... so ... where it is? Where can I find it? Thanks.
thumbnail
Aditya Bhardwaj, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 78 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2015.01.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Toshiro ,

You can create a jsp hook for this where you can override the jsp file as per your need.

You can see step by step on:-
Liferay Jsp Hook
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Aditya's hook example is not very good, I'd suggest just ignoring it.

• It doesn't name the project correctly (project names need to have the types in them to be handled correctly by Liferay).
  • Frankly it is overkill to create a hook to hide something that CSS can do instead.
  • Heck, it doesn't even tell you what version of Liferay it's targeting and whether the hook works for other versions.
  • Finally, a hook to hide a field on the page is not all that useful. New users want to add stuff, pages, etc. whereas this hook won't really get them started on how to do it...
thumbnail
Rahul Pande, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Expert Bejegyzések: 310 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.07.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Toshiro,

You can disable the OpenId by overriding following property in portal-ext.properties or through control panel

OpenID
##
#
# Set this to true to enable OpenId authentication. If set to true, then the
# property "auto.login.hooks" must contain a reference to the class
# com.liferay.portal.security.auth.OpenIdAutoLogin.
#
open.id.auth.enabled=true

For removing other options i.e Sign in and Forgot Password, you have to override create_account.jsp or respective jsps under navigation folder.

HTH
Rahul Pande