Fórumok

Manage multiple assets at one time?

thumbnail
Leonard E. Sitongia, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Manage multiple assets at one time?

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 137 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
I have a bunch of blog entires in an Asset Publisher portlet. How can I modify all of them at one time? I want to assign a new category to all of them (in order to do filtering in asset portlets). I don't see a way to select a number of assets and operate on them together. Thank you.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Manage multiple assets at one time?

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
You don't see it because it's not supported. You could build something using the Liferay API...
thumbnail
Leonard E. Sitongia, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 137 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.12. Legújabb bejegyzések
I see posts about people making a batch of changes by modifying the database directly. What about deleting a set of assets? No portal interface to that?

Do people use scripting to accomplish changes? Looks like that could be a good approach. I'll look further into that.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Direct database modification is frowned upon. If you aren't extremely careful, you'll end up with a broken portal.