Fórumok

Why edit controls of WebContent portlet are invisible ?

Venkat P, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Why edit controls of WebContent portlet are invisible ?

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 49 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
I am using version 5.2.2. Every webpage of our website is made up of WebContent portlets.
I logged in as "Administrator" to edit a page but "edit controls" of none of the portlets are visible and page looks as if I am not logged in. However, I have all menu items of 'Administrator' role are available in DocMenu. I added a new WebContentDisplay portlet to the page but this also not visible on the page. Any clue what is causing problem?

By the way, this issue was not there till 3-4 days ago but I am pretty sure no configuration changes were made. I appreciate if somebody could suggest a fix. Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

RE: Why edit controls of WebContent portlet are invisible ?

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Any particular reason why you're posting the same question in different places? Is it just to annoy those who provide answers? Are there more places? Please link them yourself.
Venkat P, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Why edit controls of WebContent portlet are invisible ?

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 49 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
sorry for the duplicate post. It was unintentional. The original post is https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/48170716