Fórumok

Problem with 4.4 and the Noir theme

thumbnail
Conor O'Neill, módosítva 16 év-val korábban

Problem with 4.4 and the Noir theme

New Member Bejegyzések: 10 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.10.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
Downloaded the latest version 4.4 , and installed the Noir theme. Want to use it a a basis for a site! It seemed to install fine, but all content
from Liferay's Jedi theme shows up with white background. This is just the content area. Not the big issue as i will be adding my own content, but the
navigation portlet also shops a white background. Tried everything I can think off.

Funny thing it works file on all communities except the guest. Can anyone explain? Is there something hardcoded here?
Conor
thumbnail
Conor O'Neill, módosítva 16 év-val korábban

RE: Problem with 4.4 and the Noir theme

New Member Bejegyzések: 10 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.10.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
[quote=Conor O'Neill]Hi,
Downloaded the latest version 4.4 , and installed the Noir theme. Want to use it a a basis for a site! It seemed to install fine, but all content
from Liferay's Jedi theme shows up with white background. This is just the content area. Not the big issue as i will be adding my own content, but the
navigation portlet also shops a white background. Tried everything I can think off.

Funny thing it works file on all communities except the guest. Can anyone explain? Is there something hardcoded here?
Conor

Anyone seen this. It is wierd. Navigation portlet adopts all other themes in all other communities. It seems just for the "Noir" theme and just for the guest directory.

Conor
thumbnail
Jason Robinson, módosítva 16 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 26 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.01.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
not exactly the same issue, but.....

but I have been having horrible problems getting a site wide theme applied with out going through the "Manage Pages" portlet and setting it for everything. Any new page created must also have its theme changed to my desired theme.

It doesn't seem like there is any way to set the "root node" theme so that all pages get that same theme by using any of the admin portlets.

Unless I am missing something, there doesn't seem to be a way to set whole group of pages to a specific theme. They all must be set one by one using the "manage pages" portlet.

Is there an easier way to set theme preference site wide, or in large batches?
thumbnail
Jason Robinson, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 26 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.01.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
sad that open questions from 2008 are unanswered.

Is there a solution to this yet? a site wide template apply and save as default for new portlets / pages?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Really? Are you still trying to use 4.4 which has been dead since what, 2009?