Fórumok

WebDAV on Windows 7

thumbnail
Matt Fulford, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

WebDAV on Windows 7

New Member Bejegyzések: 17 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.04.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
Is anyone successfully using WebDAV on a Windows 7 client to access a Liferay document library instance? We've recently upgraded to W7 and now have numerous problems with WebDAV.

I've tried with Liferay versions 5.2.3 and 6.0.0.

Thanks,
Matt
Sultee khan, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: WebDAV on Windows 7

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 145 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.10.31. Legújabb bejegyzések
We have a similar problem. It looks to be solved in the official version coming in two weeks. Lets see
thumbnail
jaid shaik, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 171 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi all,

webDav issue

i want to paste a document from desktop to virtual drive it is giving Error for
Vista/Windows 7, this appears to be a problem that shows up as:
"Error 0x80070021: The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file."

can any one help in this regard.

Thanks
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Which version of Liferay are you using. Liferay 6.1.0 RC is not worth trying out. Too many bugs. I was able to use WebDAV before
but it stopped functioning. I'm going to wait for the official GA release.

If you're using earlier version, it may be the authentication. Set to use digest instead of basic (default on earlier Liferay versions).
thumbnail

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 171 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.10.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks for the reply.

ya I implemented digest authentication instead of basic..
which is working fine.

when i am copy-pasting a file to virtual drive, giving error like object locked.. 0x80070021 error.......
http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-12080?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel

check this and click on that image......
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Which version of Liferay are you using?
According to the LPS you've provided, it should have been fixed in 6.1.0RC, which is the version that just came out.
If you're using 6.1.0RC, it's probably a bug that actually wasn't fixed. Reopen the issue. (sigh)
thumbnail

Thanks for early reply....

i am using liferay 5.2.3
thumbnail

Hi hitoshi,

still i am facing this issues.. any help in this regard.

thanks
thumbnail

Sorry, I don't use Liferay 5.x any more. All I can say is to upgrade.
thumbnail
Vijayakumar Chennupati, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.05.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Hitoshi,

Am implemented in 5.2.3 by comparing 6.0.5 but facing issue.

Issue with WebDAV on Windows 7 (Lock Exception): Not able to copy-paste files to Virtual Drive.

I am Using Liferay-5.2.3 and need to fix it in Liferay-5.2.3 only. So, I added necessary files from Liferay-6.0.5 and set authentication to digest instead of basic which is successfully working in all scenarios in windows-Xp.

But, One BUG with Windows 7 & Vista: which I am not able to copy-paste file to Virtual Drive giving error "Error 0x80070021: The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file."
Plz refer this link for the error: "http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-12080?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel"

From above link, I applied LPS-12080.patch. Even getting same error. Please give me solution.

Thanks in advance,
Vijay.
thumbnail

Sorry. I can only say that I'm not getting an error in 6.0.6. Somebody else may be able to help you on Liferay 5.x issues.
thumbnail
Vijayakumar Chennupati, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.05.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks for your reply Hitoshi.

Hoping for someone will reply me.