Fórumok

Valamis Curriculum (Certificate)

Parth Mandanka, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Valamis Curriculum (Certificate)

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.08.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

In valamis can we completed certificate goal while all lesson are completed of that course or site?
thumbnail
Jan Geißler, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Valamis Curriculum (Certificate)

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 735 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.07.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
I have no Idea what you are talking about...

Hi jan,

Steps:
1) Created one site with name vendorOrg. In that site page, i have add lesson viewer portlet with one lesson.
2) Created curriculum with name vendorExpert. In that i have add course (site) vendorOrg as goal.
3) I have add testVendor1 member into curriculum.

Problem :
vendorExpert curriculam goal is not completed by testVendor1 user after completed all lesson of vendorOrg course (site).

Question :
1) How to complete goal of curriculam?
2) Is there any way to complete goal of curriculam while all lesson viewer portlet lesson are completed?
thumbnail

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 735 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.07.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
So this is a question on how to use a portlet? I am afraid, that I cant't help you there. Maybe you should contact the Vendor, as it is not a Liferay portlet. Maybe you have more luck there. Actually I donÄt know hoe many people here in the Forum have experience with it.
thumbnail
Janne Hietala, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Valamis Curriculum (Certificate) (Válasz)

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 97 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.06.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Parth,

I assume you're using Valamis 2.2 on Liferay 6.2?

To the course/site you want to set completed for the certificate, you need to set "Total Grade" for that user from Gradebook. Place gradebook to the course site and it will apply results to that particular course/scope. You should see completion for certificate after this for the user.

As of 2.3, there is automated grading / passing score to do this automatically, as well as you can set specific lessons as certificate goals instead of just courses.

Best regards,
Janne Hietala

Hi janne,

I am using Valamis 2.2 on Liferay 6.2.

Problem :
Portal admin can get list of user(student) and edit "Total Grade" from Gradebook. But when i given "Teacher" role to user (Teacher) then it not able to get user(stduent) list in Gradebook.

Requirement :
I want to give permission to user(Teacher) for the get user(student) list and allow to edit "Total Grade" for the user(student) from GradBook.

Question :
1) Is there any way in Valamis 2.2 that provide permission to get user(student) list and allow to edit "Total Grade" for the user(student) from GradBook?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Jan Geißler:

Is it this that helps to give you an idea? Comes with support as well. Great application that won Liferay's App-Contest in 2013 and has been featured on Radio Liferay. It's been heavily extended since then.
thumbnail

Olaf Kock:
Jan Geißler:

Is it this that helps to give you an idea? Comes with support as well. Great application that won Liferay's App-Contest in 2013 and has been featured on Radio Liferay. It's been heavily extended since then.

I had no idea of what he was asking ;) I do know Valamis, but the question has been lacking the minimal amount of information ;)
thumbnail
Janne Hietala, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 97 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.06.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
There is actually upcoming webinar on Valamis, which could be helpful on getting started with Valamis and Liferay.

I know we're lagging behind with the documentation and user guides, but doing our best to improve. I do remember one other great platform in similar pickle once back in the day ;)