Fórumok

Doucment is not getting downloaded

TOM S, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Doucment is not getting downloaded

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.08.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi

We are facing some issue in downloading the document from Document module which was working earlier

it is now throwing " resource not found Error "

How i can solve this ?

we havnt done any changes in the past days

can you some one please help on this and please explain how this works " on clicking the download button how it will work " ?

Many thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Doucment is not getting downloaded

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14915 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Need more details...

What version of Liferay are you using, what is the complete stack trace, ...?

David H Nebinger:
Need more details...

What version of Liferay are you using, what is the complete stack trace, ...?

Hi David

I use " liferay-portal-6.1.10-ee-ga1"

we were trying to download an OLD doc which was uploaded some times back into Liferay (for Eg : doc uploaded in 2013)

We were unable to download that

Clicking on the document we have

Not Found
The requested resource was not found.
https://vvvvvvvvv/........../documents/13441/15576/S%C3%B8ke+test+2/da57644a-7f68-44e7-92d8-4c12db296006?version=1.0

On checking Logs we have -
GET /documents/13441/15576/S%C3%B8ke+test+2/da57644a-7f68-44e7-92d8-4c12db296006 HTTP/1.1" 404 3640

But when i looked across the DB in tables dlfileversion,dlfolder,dlfilerank - it is there

in this case i took "da57644a-7f68-44e7-92d8-4c12db296006" as the Doc ID and searched and it was there

please suggest

Many thanks

Note : Doucments which were uploaded recently we were able to download
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14915 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Well, that indicates it's in the database, but it might not be in the data directory. Try scanning the data directory to see if you can find the file there.

Documents will be in two places, the first is in the database (where Liferay tracks the location of the file), but the second is on the filesystem (where the data of the file is actually retained).

Hi David ,

Thank you very much emoticon

I had a check in the Document filesystem data library where i find those documents entries there

Right now i can see out of 9 documents in a folder 6 are working and the remaining 3 are not working ( ie : file not found ) and the filesystem Data library didn't have the entry of this file emoticon

These 3 files entries some how got removed

we were unable to trace that , Do we have a way to take back the data which were removed ?

Please suggest