Fórumok

problem with velocity

mohamed sylla, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

problem with velocity

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2015.08.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi all,

I'm a newbie on liferay. I installed Eclipse and liferay IDE + SDK. And configured everything.
Then I created my first theme project (see screenshot test-plugin-theme project) and I copy the "templates" folder in "_diff" folder. But when I make changes in portal_normal.vm (add for exemple <h1> here is my test </h1>), no changes is done. Any idea?

I have seen a discussion where it is suggested to the the person who raised a similar subject to create context.xml file in META-INF folder. I did it but no result.

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Yanan Yuan, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: problem with velocity

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 89 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.10.08. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello mohamed,

Can you try redeploy and check again?

According your screenshot, I've created a new theme sdk plugin and made chagnes in /_diffs/templates/portal_normal.vm file in the end,

</body>
<h1> here is my test </h1>
</html>

After deployed succesfully, and go to localhost:8080, it works fine for me.

By the way, I'm using portal tomcat and sdk 6.2.1 and IDE 2.2.4-ga5. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything.

Mellékletek:

thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: problem with velocity

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
just to be sure: You did deploy the theme to your server *and* chose it as the active theme for the current page or site, right?