Fórumok

How to resolve the issue while child page in a hierarchy order?

RAVI RAJAMANI, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

How to resolve the issue while child page in a hierarchy order?

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.12.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

I have created the child page in a hierarchy order but hierarchy order is not reflecting properly.

i have attache image for clarification
in image XYZ is parent for ABC parent for DEF and so on.

My question is Why ABC Is not showing child page DEF and so on?
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: How to resolve the issue while child page in a hierarchy order?

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
The classic theme just shows one hierarchical level of navigation. You can prepare your own theme to include more levels, typically this code lives in a theme's navigation.ftl or navigation.vm file. Or use the Navigation portlet on the pages and have the navigation there instead of in the navigation bar.
RAVI RAJAMANI, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 123 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.12.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Olaf Kock:
The classic theme just shows one hierarchical level of navigation. You can prepare your own theme to include more levels, typically this code lives in a theme's navigation.ftl or navigation.vm file. Or use the Navigation portlet on the pages and have the navigation there instead of in the navigation bar.

Tried with Navigation portlet again the same issue.

Thanks and Regards
Ravi R
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Go to the configuration options of the navigation portlet. There are multiple options to configure the number of levels, the appearance and the depth to be shown.