Fórumok

[Resolved] Cannot Deploy PHP Portlets

thumbnail
Steve Womack, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

[Resolved] Cannot Deploy PHP Portlets

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 58 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
I have tried to research why i cannot get my php files to deploy on my test server, but i have been unable to determine the issue. I create a index.php file. I save the file in test.zip. I upload this file to my server and receive the following error

2010-11-17 08:11:11,133 INFO  [STDOUT] (com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner) 08:11:11,125 INFO  [AutoDeployDir:167] Processing DEPLOY_TO__test.war
2010-11-17 08:11:11,239 INFO  [STDOUT] (com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner) 08:11:11,234 ERROR [AutoDeployDir:197] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.net.UnknownHostException: cdn.files.liferay.com
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.net.UnknownHostException: cdn.files.liferay.com
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.PHPPortletAutoDeployer.<init>(PHPPortletAutoDeployer.java:45)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.PortletAutoDeployListener.getPhpDeployer(PortletAutoDeployListener.java:97)
        at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.PortletAutoDeployListener.deploy(PortletAutoDeployListener.java:52)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.processFile(AutoDeployDir.java:180)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:221)
        at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:49)

</init>

Does anyone know what i have done wrong?

Server: CentOS
Liferay: 6.0.5
Database: MySQL
PHP: 5.1.6
thumbnail

RE: Cannot Deploy PHP Portlets

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 58 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
I just downloaded the sample-php-portlet from the community and i get the same error. i can upload other portlets just fine. It seems it is only php portlets.
thumbnail

RE: Cannot Deploy PHP Portlets

I downloaded the jboss bundle straight from the liferay website, started it up, and uploaded the community portlet "sample php". I still received a similar error message. It seems the jboss bundle unmodified has problems with php portlets. i created an error report and submitted it to liferay. It can be viewed here.

Does anyone know a work around? i really need to get something on my live server that was written in php.
thumbnail

RE: Cannot Deploy PHP Portlets (Válasz)

My programming co-worker found the issue. It seems in the jboss bundle it is trying to download some jar files from cdn.files.liferay.com. This address is no longer good. We modified our portal-ext.properties file and added in the correct addresses.

library.download.url.quercus.jar=http://files.liferay.com/public/quercus/3.1.9/quercus.jar
    library.download.url.resin-util.jar=http://files.liferay.com/public/quercus/3.1.9/resin-util.jar
    library.download.url.script-10.jar=http://files.liferay.com/public/quercus/3.1.9/script-10.jar

I can now deploy php portlets.