Fórumok

How to specify multiple landingpages based on user roles/permissions

chandra sekhar, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

How to specify multiple landingpages based on user roles/permissions

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 149 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.07.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi All,

I would like to specify multiple landing pages. So based on user roles/permission, it should take user to different login page.
How can I achieve this concept in liferay using DefalutLandingPageAction.Java

Please Help me.

Regards,
Chandrasekhar
thumbnail
prakash harigopal, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: How to specify multiple landingpages based on user roles/permissions

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 101 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.06.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Sekhar,

Can you little brief about your issue. Do you want to take the Guest to a different login page or already logged in user.

thanks
Prakash.
Pushpinder Singh, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 84 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.07.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Chandra,
If you using Liferay 6.x, you can use EXT Plugin to change DefaultLandingPageAction.java as per your requirement.
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 678 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.07.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Chandra,

You can do this using hooks.

Write you own CustomLandingPageAction & append it to login.events.post property - write you logic to redirect to different landing pages according to Roles/Permissions in your CustomLandingPageAction class

login.events.post=com.liferay.portal.events.LoginPostAction,com.liferay.portal.events.DefaultLandingPageAction,[color=#F01616]YourCustomLandingPageAction[/color]

Hope it helps

Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar