Fórumok

E-Mail notifications from Forum do not work

thumbnail
Artur Linhart, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

E-Mail notifications from Forum do not work

Expert Bejegyzések: 459 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.09.13. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

does anybody know how to solve this issue? I receive no e-mails notification from the forum subscriptions. It worked before, but I have my last e-mail from 27.5.2010 and from this time I got no one notification at all. The e-mail did not change and works, still nothing received. I have tried to post there some other e-mail but it also does not help.

Can somebody help me to fix this problem? It is pretty bad to post something and not to have the possibility to react to the posts of the other immediatelly and to go twice a day to the forum to see if there is something new also is not very much comfortable...

Thanks in advance for any help... Archie
thumbnail
James Falkner, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: E-Mail notifications from Forum do not work

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1399 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
FYI after our troubleshooting session I filed ticket LRDCOM-408 to get the website guys to look into it. But still, sorry you're having issues, I will re-ping them today.
thumbnail
Amos Fong, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2047 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hey Arthur,

Have you already tried unsubscribing/resubscribing?

Also, are you subscribing to categories or threads or both?
thumbnail

Hello,

because I received no notifications at all I have tried to subscribe to the "Liferay English" category as a brand new subscription and I did not received anything. I receive also no notifications from the threads - for example Your or Olaf's answer in this thread has also generated no e-mail notification...

So I receive nothing even after new creation of the thread, answers in the thread, subscription to thread or subscription to category :-)

with best regards, Artur
thumbnail

Thank You, James :-)
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6400 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
If (or as long as) problems persist, you could also subscribe through RSS to the interesting categories of this forum. At least this would provide a workaround until the root problem is fixed.

I guess it's easy for these generated mails to get into spam traps, please double check this.
thumbnail

Hello, Olaf,

I tried to check it on our server, firewall and in my mail client and it really seems to be the fact I do not receive any e-mails to the given address at all - they do not even reach the mail gateway on the firewall, so it looks really so, they are not sent by the portal.

I will thionk about hte temporary RSS solution, thanx for the idea :-)

with best regards, Artur