Fórumok

Japanese Wiki's

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Japanese Wiki's

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
I would like to write a Wiki page in Japanese with original content. Is there any preferred location where I should create it?
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: Japanese Wiki's

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2871 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.31. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Hitoshi,

Please, follow the pattern used for the Chinese pages: http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Chinese
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
I've already created a Japanese wiki page under translations which is for translations of English pages. The pages I'm planning won't be a translation but will be original content but in Japanese. Would it be alright to mix page translation with original content? It would become difficult to separate translated pages with original content.
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2871 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.31. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Hitoshi,

I think it is fine for now. If the number of articles in other languages keeps increasing we will have to think of a way to reorganize them (maybe copy what Wikipedia is doing), but for now let's keep it simple.
thumbnail

Thanks. Just was wondering if that would be alright with the translation guideline. Since it's OK, it'll be putting my 2 cent worth of information in. :-)