Fórumok

tomcat 6.0.18 deadlock

mostafa rastgar, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

tomcat 6.0.18 deadlock

New Member Bejegyzések: 5 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.20. Legújabb bejegyzések
i deploy my liferay project in tomcat 6.0.18 and after about 2 hours my appserver hangs.
after debugging i found that the process hangs in VirtualHostFilter class in processFilter method.
any help appreciated.
thumbnail
James Falkner, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: tomcat 6.0.18 deadlock

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1399 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
mostafa rastgar:
i deploy my liferay project in tomcat 6.0.18 and after about 2 hours my appserver hangs.
after debugging i found that the process hangs in VirtualHostFilter class in processFilter method.
any help appreciated.

Can you post more information about the hang? Like a thread dump and VM stats?
mostafa rastgar, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 5 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.20. Legújabb bejegyzések
i tried to get vm stats with jconsole but i could not find anything
apparently if you leave liferay without any requests after 2 hours
then try to login the new request established and never goes down
and liferay can not render response
i've got this only in view because i can insert record after hanging with Jmeter
Thanks in advanced
thumbnail
Minhchau Dang, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 598 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.10.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
If it's an inactivity issue (in other words, Liferay stops working after two hours of inactivity), then it's most likely a database connection pool problem. If your database connection pool is not properly configured to test connections before returning them to the applications that request them, that would be your problem.

In order to resolve your issue, you'd need to update your database connection pool settings in your Tomcat configuration (or, if you're using the Liferay ones provided in portal-ext.properties, the ones there) in order to make sure that connections are tested.
thumbnail
Stephan Huber, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 28 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
What is the value for the property "com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.virtualhost.VirtualHostFilter"?

true or false?

In case it is false try true!