Fórumok

Journal Content article not found in custom theme

Zoltan Gabriel, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

Journal Content article not found in custom theme

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.04.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

My question is related to this thread: http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/567834

I am trying to add a Journal Content portlet to my theme with a specific article and use the same code as in the above thread. The problem is that Liferay won't find my article. At least this statement returns with false:

#if ($journalArticleLocalService.hasArticle($group_id, $journalArticleId))

In the properties file I have set the article id to match the one that I have created, so the group id must be somehow wrong. Actually I couldn't yet find a place in the Wiki or the documentation where the purpose or usage of this group id is mentioned. And I also couldn't find where it is defined.
I also tried to hardcode the group id with the one that is in the MySql database entry for the article. That didn't help either.

Could you please help me in understanding the purpose of this group id? And also give some hints why my code fails?

Thank you in advance.
Zoltan Gabriel, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

RE: Journal Content article not found in custom theme

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.04.29. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I decided to debug the hasArticle method and it turned out that the article id was the problem, not the group id. So the above question is not valid anymore. Thanks anyway.

Best regards.