Fórumok

Google Anlytics

thumbnail
Anton Finders, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Google Anlytics

New Member Bejegyzések: 12 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.03.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
1. Is it possible to use multiple google-analytics id's within a website (one liferay-instance)?
a. One id is specified in the control panel and monitors the complete website;
b. Other id's are used to monitor parts of the website e.q. a organisation of a portlet

2. Is it possible to use the same google-analytic in multiple LR instances?
It follows a visitor throughout his/her visit in two different websites. Each website has its own liferay-instance but it should be measured/monitored as one visit/
thumbnail
Miguel Pau, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: Google Anlytics

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 172 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2005.04.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Anton,

The Google analytics' ID is set by domain-name, subdomain or domain-name with different extensions, for this reason, you can use different IDs for each different domain-names you will use.

If you will use virtual hosting in communities/organizations or instances with different domain-names you could use different ID's for each one.

Follow this link for more info: http://www.liferay.com/es/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Google+Analytics
regards!
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1519 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
If it's all one site within one domain just add the analytics code to your theme. That's what I do to track the whole site.
thumbnail

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 172 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2005.04.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Mika, why do you use analytics code in the theme? Where is the bennefit between this and bottom-ext.jsp for whole site? Are you using custom code?

Regards! emoticon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Mika, why do you use analytics code in the theme? Where is the bennefit between this and bottom-ext.jsp for whole site? Are you using custom code?

I think you're talking about the same thing. emoticon

Refer to "Portal Wide (One site wide domain)" in the following wiki:

http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Google+Analytics
thumbnail

Hi Hitoshi,

thanks for your comments! I wrote the link in my previous post ;)

I asked Mika because I'm testing analytics script before
</head> like google recommends and I would to know if Mika applies these
recommendations or he puts the script in theme's bottom.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1519 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
I put the script in bottom.
thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 171 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
You could also use Custom Global Markup portlet. It's available for download/install from Liferay Portal Community Plugins repository.
thumbnail

Hi Milen,
I find that portlet very interesting which extends the options of "Look & Feel" and "Javascript" in Manage Pages.

One question ... Will this be used to add meta-tags in <header></header>? such as google webmaster tools' verifier.

Thanks.
thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 171 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
I guess you meant <head></head> section. If so, then yes. When you choose TOP location your markup will be added in <head></head> section. It may be a <meta> tag containing google webmaster tools' verification code.
thumbnail

Great!! I missed a feature like this for a long time.
Downloading! ;)

regards!
thumbnail
Santi Begué, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.07.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
Very helpful! in my situation, I have a liferay hosted in a Dyndns domain and want to use the google webmaster tools. For this, the only way to do the validation is with meta because i can't insert a TXT register into dns and deploy de googlexxxxxxx.html don't work.
Jhonnie Goncalves, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.03.20. Legújabb bejegyzések
I'm interested in using this portlet on my company's site, we need to verify the google webmaster toolkit.
I think this would be the cleaner way to do it, plus it will be useful in the future to add scripts etc via GUI.

I downloaded the newer version (6.0.6.1) and deployed the plugin without problems, it shows the 'Global Markup' submenu on my contol panel but when i try to 'Add new markup' it does nothing.

I'm relatively new to liferay, so i'm wondering if i missed a configuration step or something like that.
Our Liferay version is 6.0-ee, i would really appreciate any suggestions on how to install/use this portlet properly.
thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

The portlet uses ServiceBuilder and 6.0.6.1 version was build with Liferay CE (6.0.6) SDK.
Unfortunately portlets that use ServiceBuilder and are compiled with community edition SDK does not work when deployed on EE version. This means that in order to release a EE compatible version a portlet owner must purchase Liferay EE. Not an option for a small, free, open source portlet like this one .

So to make it work, you'll have to download the portlet's source code and build it with a Liferay SDK compatible with your Liferay EE!