Fórumok

wiki guest permissions

Jan Agermose, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

wiki guest permissions

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 64 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
hi

Ive setup a new install of liferay 6, added some pages and on one of them added the wiki portlet. Added some pages, setup the "frontpage" to redirect to a new page (using the move wiki page) because I did not know how else to rename the "frontpage".

but the problem is that when I log out or go to the page before login it gives me a permission error "you dont have permissions". I did not change any permissions. I checked all the places I know of and every where its "guest has view permissions". For page and for wiki portlet. I added a webcontent portlet to check that it can show the page and webcontetn on that same page. This part does work so its the wiki that does not want to display for guests.

any ideas?

(also maybe on how to change the "frontpage" name of the wiki frontpage?)
Jan Agermose, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: wiki guest permissions

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 64 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.04.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
humm was playing around a bit more. If I delete/remove the "forward" of frontpage to the new/other page its working again for the guest user.

I tried to create some new pages and then "move" one of them again. This results in permission errors for guest again. Seams a "guest" cannot visit a "moved page" in the wiki?