Fórumok

Where are my images stored?

Erik Bakstad, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

Where are my images stored?

New Member Bejegyzések: 18 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.05.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi, could someone explain to me where the pictures I upload with the image_gallery portlet are stored?

One more thing. I want to create a demo of Liferay on my local Glassfish server, when the demo is ready I would like to deploy to a public available app server. Is using the same database and just move the wars to the public app server a possible aproach? If not, how should I do it? Also, are the only data Liferay stores in the filesystem located in the ${user.home}/liferay folder?

- Thanks

Erik
thumbnail
Manish Kumar Gupta, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

RE: Where are my images stored?

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 535 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.05.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Erik Bakstad:
Hi, could someone explain to me where the pictures I upload with the image_gallery portlet are stored?

It stores in database tables Image and IGImage.
Erik Bakstad, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 18 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.05.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thank you for answering.

I'm actually thinking about the binarys, not the meta-data. From what I've read, jackrabbit stores the images, but I can't find out where. They are not stored in ${user.home}/liferay/jackrabbit....
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 603 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
The binary data is also stored in the tables Manish mentioned.
Paras Jain, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 7 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.03.15. Legújabb bejegyzések
In case someone lands to this discussion in search for an answer related to 6.1/6.2 . In 6.1 and 6.2 images are stored on the file system (/data folder) by default
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14914 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Or they could be in the database or the CDN or ...

Wherever they are, they are internal to Liferay and you should only access them via the API...