Fórumok

Sharing Calendar's events or Documents with users inside a community ?

thumbnail
Karim HJ, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Sharing Calendar's events or Documents with users inside a community ?

New Member Bejegyzések: 15 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
I made a quick SocialOffice CE presentation to my boss today:
They enjoyed the SO functionnalities but there's still a big problem blocking its adoption:

Inside a community, a document or event may be confidential or not relevant for the whole community.

How can I share a private document between 2 or more users inside a community but not sharing it with the whole community ?
How can I organize a secret meeting with 2 colleagues without publishing it publicly into my community's calendar ?

Is it possible to share documents/events with a set of users and not the whole community in Liferay SocialOffice (CE or EE, next releases) ?

Best regards,
Karim
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Sharing Calendar's events or Documents with users inside a community ?

Expert Bejegyzések: 373 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2004.08.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Karim,

Yes, in Social Office 2.0 we will have the concept of Teams that will support this use case.
thumbnail
Karim HJ, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 15 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
So each time I want to share a private document/calendar inside the community, the adminstrator would have to pre create the team I want... by selecting the users I want to keep and those I want to exclude from the team...

So if I have 30 members in my community, the admin possibly may have to create around 2^30 teams (a lot) ???

Karim
thumbnail
Manuel Hoyos, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 60 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.06.11. Legújabb bejegyzések
How i can create team in social office and select it to share document and events?

Thanks