Fórumok

The Liferay Eclipse plugin has launched!

thumbnail
Brett Swaim, módosítva 17 év-val korábban

The Liferay Eclipse plugin has launched!

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 112 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.04.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi everybody,

The Liferay Eclipse plugin is now available on SourceForge

To see how to use this plugin, see the wiki

Update Official Liferay IDE project is now available. Download here.
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, módosítva 17 év-val korábban

RE: The Liferay Eclipse plugin has launched!

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1519 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Nice. Is there deploy functionality in the roadmap for that?
thumbnail

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 112 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.04.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Currently it doesn't actually do the deploy for you, I thought about it but since it's just a hello world struts portlet it doesn't make much sense to have it auto deploy as your going to have to change it (the generated portlet) to do exactly what you want it to do.
thumbnail

1.0 has just been released, merry christmas! New features are:

Deployable struts wars work
Colors are correct (green and blue)
for deployable wars, build.xml is modified and the compile target is added for you.
Leo TechnoSoft, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.06.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
does explain ext-plugin briefly? Because Liferay 6 is no longer using ext-environment....
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Just wondering because the post has been updated.Liferay IDE has been out for some time now but is there something new here?
thumbnail
James Falkner, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1399 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hitoshi Ozawa:
Just wondering because the post has been updated.Liferay IDE has been out for some time now but is there something new here?

Hey Hitoshi, I think Brett just went back and updated his original post to include a link to Liferay IDE (the original post is quite old) - but as a result of updating it, it appears to be "new" now, but there's no new plugin recently released. Just Liferay IDE.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Nice to hear that. I was worried a little bit thinking that Liferay.com may have been planning something new. Greg is doing a great job with Liferay IDE and I don't want to see it go.