Fórumok

08 Gulona Theme Errors in Firefox 3 Final

thumbnail
Richard Johnson, módosítva 15 év-val korábban

08 Gulona Theme Errors in Firefox 3 Final

New Member Bejegyzés: 1 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.06.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi everyone! I've noticed a few weird behaviors introduced by firefox 3 when running the 08-gulona theme in 5.0.2 (in current trunk there is also a new issue: the Welcome bar displaces the header of the site, not currently running it on my server, will post screenshots of that if needed). One revolves around the Mail portlet, the other is a general error with the constraining of portlet sizes (and I think they're both related, this behavior doesn't occur in Firefox 2.0). Here are some screenshots, notice the right side of each page.

That's the Mail Portlet sizing issue, it happens when an e-mail with a long subject is in the current folder.

Note the wire edges of the portlets in the right half of the page.

.... and finally, here is the sign in page. This is the only place I could find the left boundary being ignored.

This theme is by far my favorite (#2 is the new Desktop theme, wow!), it just looks so clean and nice (plus it happens to match my logos!!). Any ideas to fix this (and if any adventerous devs are running the current trunk, check out how gulona's welcome bar displaces the entire heading in ff3, pretty wild emoticon ) would be greatly appreciated, and if any more info is needed, feel free to ask!