Fórumok

Where is the code for showing the Add Page in Navigation?

thumbnail
Faisal K, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Where is the code for showing the Add Page in Navigation?

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 138 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.01.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi All,

I am using liferay 5.2.3 version, I want to know where is the code written for showing the 'Add Page' in the top Navigation, It is not there in navigation.vm, I think it is done by using some java-script coding, where can I find the code? I want to hide the 'AddPage' option even for Administrator or Owner of the Community.

Thanks in Advance.
thumbnail
Md Tannu .............., módosítva 14 év-val korábban

RE: Where is the code for showing the Add Page in Navigation?

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 52 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.05.26. Legújabb bejegyzések
Asak faisal,

To disabling add page option for admin, you need to change navigation.js file which is present inside webapps/ROOT/html/js/liferay/navigation.js.There you will find a function like this _addPage: function(event, obj) just remove this function from the file.
thumbnail
Faisal K, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 138 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.01.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thank you so much Mr Tannu,

I want to know where this API is being called, I don't want to change the API existing, If you have any Idea please help me?

Thanks in Advance.
thumbnail
Liviu Cismaru, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
Fasial,

The way I find easier to inhibit the Add Page js code is to comment the line(s) below from the "initialize" function in navigation.js:

// instance._makeAddable();
// instance._makeDeletable();
// instance._makeSortable();
// instance._makeEditable();

You may only need to comment one of them, or all.

Liviu

Faisal K:
Hi All,

I am using liferay 5.2.3 version, I want to know where is the code written for showing the 'Add Page' in the top Navigation, It is not there in navigation.vm, I think it is done by using some java-script coding, where can I find the code? I want to hide the 'AddPage' option even for Administrator or Owner of the Community.

Thanks in Advance.