Fórumok

Move portlet to another page

thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Move portlet to another page

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 171 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
I was reorganizing a Liferay based portal's structure recently. After spending some hours reconfiguring portlets I thought it would be great if there was something like "Move to ..." next to "Configuration" and "Look and Feel" in portlet's configuration menu. Ideally it would show a multi level context menu listing communities and organizations followed by pages hierarchy. Thus user would be able to move given portlet instance to another page with single click.

Does it make sens to you?
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: Move portlet to another page

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2871 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.08.31. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Milen,

It makes a lot of sense to me. I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement but I'll try to keep it in mind for 6.1.
Igor Kanshyn, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.03.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Jorge Ferrer:
Hi Milen,

It makes a lot of sense to me. I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement but I'll try to keep it in mind for 6.1.

Is there any news about moving portlets between pages?
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
It is still only available in fantasy land.
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1744 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.11.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
No promises but let me try and give something back by weekend
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1744 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.11.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
I am almost done, stuck at one place.

Consider the following code

function populateLayout(scopeGroupId){
        Liferay.Service.Portal.Layout.getLayouts(
            {
                groupId: scopeGroupId,
                privateLayout: false
            },
            function(layouts){
                for(var i=0;i<layouts.length;i++){ var layout="layouts[" i ]; alert(layout.name); } ); }< code></layouts.length;i++){>
<br><br>As you can see from the above Liferay's JSON service API to get all the layouts. I particularly need layout name to populate in a select box. I know that the name is stored as xml string to support different locales. I was wondering if there is javascript api to get just the name of the layout using this xml string and language id. There is a java api for doing the same as below. I need equivalent javascript API if any.<br><br><pre><code>layout.getName(locale)</code></pre><br>or<br><pre><code> LocalizationUtil.getLocalization(String xml, String languageId)</code></pre><br><br>Regards,<br>Sandeep
thumbnail

I have tried my hands on it. More on how to use it mentioned in this post

Hope its useful

Regards,
Sandeep Nair
Gowtham Mani, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 56 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.11.26. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks Sandeep for the nice functionality,

Regards,
Gowtham