The Proposals Wiki has been deprecated in favor of creating Feature Requests in JIRA. If you wish to propose a new idea for a feature, visit the Community Ideas Dashboard and read the Feature Requests Wiki page for more information about submitting your proposal.
« Back to FrontPage
If there is a feature on this list that is important to you, please leave a comment stating so OR vote (thumbs up) for someone else's comment. The more votes a given feature has, the more likely it is to be included.
If you think something is missing please feel free to add it in accordance with the guildelines on the front page.
- Ability to set some users (e.g. IT staff who might be members of a group for administrative reasons) not to display
- Ability to configure what information will display (e.g. phone #, email, physical address, department, job title, Prefix and Suffix on name (Dr, Jr, Sr, etc.) , community name, etc.)
- Ability to make directory portlet public.
- Possible merge of Directory & Members portlets since Members just shows photo with link to page. This should be an option in the directory.
- Set default sorting options
- Allow sorting by the column headings (last name, dept, etc.)
- Ability to set scope to display specific GROUPS, ORGS, and COMMUNITIES of users in single instance of the portlet