Virtual LDAP Server EE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- EE Only: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) is an application protocol for accessing and maintaining distributed directory information services over an Internet Protocol (IP) network. This app exposes Liferay's user data store via the LDAP protocols. This allows third party tools to access Liferay user information (profile, roles, groups, etc) as if accessing an LDAP server.
This app installs as a Liferay service.
- LPS-37963 vLDAP Integration tests
- LPS-43599 Plugins SDK Environment builder for 6.2 generates as "master" instead of 6.2.x
- LPS-43927 Remove plugins-security-manager-portlet from 6.2.x+
- LPS-44223 vLDAP times out when an exception is thrown
- LPS-44989 As an Administrator, I want to be able to provide a generic email address to authenticate with vldap