Sharepoint Connector EE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- EE Only: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
You can use this hook to integrate Liferay and its Documents and Media functionality with SharePoint. Once installed and properly configured, you can mount SharePoint's Document Library using the following mount settings:
Description: Sharepoint Description
Repository Type: Sharepoint (AtomPub)
AtomPub URL: http://[Sharepoint Computer Name]/_vti_bin/cmis/rest/[Repository ID]
Repository ID: [Repository ID]
Site Path: [http://[Sharepoint Computer Name]/[Repository Name]
This app installs as a new Repository Type option in the Documents and Media Library.
- LPS-47337 Define a test classpath using ivy
- LPS-48447 NoSuchEntryException and 'Documents and Media is temporarily unavailable' error message when Checking out/i...
- LPS-49717 Always declare vars before inheriting XML in SDK if possible, so that the XML has access to those vars
- LPS-50575 Cannot compile Google Drive hook