- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
Past Versions Work With
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA2+
This app enables Liferay to detect which mobile device or operating system is being used for any given request and alters the layout/rendering of pages based on the detected device. Once installed, you can define new mobile device rules and apply them to sites and individual pages. The proportion of mobile devices users browsing the web has been steadily increasing so it's important to be able to handle different kinds of devices appropriately. For instance, you can configure the look and feel of Liferay pages accessed by smart phone or tablet users differently than those accessed by PC users. Both sites and individual pages can be configured with any number of rule groups designed to describe a group of devices. It can contain one or more rules that describe a category of devices, such as all android devices or all iOS tablets. Rule groups can be prioritized to determine which one will be applied to a given page request. You can define as many rules as you need to classify all the devices you want to take actions on.
This app installs as a Liferay service.
ENTERPRISE EDITION VERSION:
The Community Edition (CE) version of this app does not contain the latest device database and is intended for evaluation/testing purposes. This app is also available in an Enterprise Edition (EE) version that comes with the latest device database and periodic updates to the device database. The EE version also includes support for Gold and Platinum Liferay Portal subscribers.
- LPS-31936 As a Liferay Plugin Developer, I would like the Plugins SDK to...
- LPS-33847 Update Eclipse files to use *-master vs *-trunk nomenclature t...
- LPS-34021 Readd antcontrib and add ivy.xml to individual plugins
- LPS-35267 As an Eclipse/LiferayIDE user, I would like to have code-compl...
- LPS-35675 As a portal administrator I should be able to define rules for...
- LPS-38283 Format source imports alphabetical sorting is not correct
- LPS-39182 Use the ArrayUtil.isEmpty method in all the portal