Kaleo Forms EE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Security Disabled: This app has Liferay's PACL Security Manager disabled.
- EE Only: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
This app adds the visual forms and Kaleo Workflow Designer feature to Liferay's existing Kaleo Workflow engine. The Kaleo Workflow Designer helps streamline the creation of workflow definitions and empower more users to create custom workflows. There are two pieces to the workflow designer Kaleo Forms is an extension of the Dynamic Data Lists feature. This enables you to create web forms and basic applications, and then apply a workflow to govern the processing of those forms. Kaleo Designer is a drag and drop interface for creating new workflow definitions. It can be used in conjunction with Kaleo Forms or standalone to create workflow definitions without having to write XML. For details about how to use the Kaleo Forms, Consult the “Workflow with Kaleo" section of the Liferay User Guide. The Liferay User Guide can be found at http://liferay.com/documentation.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-42106 recurrence in workflow xml accepts second as scale but event will not run
- LPS-42484 The userId placed into the scripting context of a completed task should be the completionUserId
- LPS-42790 Permissions window that is not a pop up frame does not save modified settings
- LPS-42924 Using classNameLocalService directly instead of PortalUtil.getClassName** in ***LocalServiceImpl.
- LPS-43258 ClassNotFoundException when translating Hibernate exception in ClpSerializer
- LPS-43585 Unable to retrieve information of the task instance from the script context
- LPS-43586 As a workflow developer, I would like to have access to the instanceToken, taskInstanceToken, and timerInst...
- LPS-43599 Plugins SDK Environment builder for 6.2 generates as "master" instead of 6.2.x
- LPS-43927 Remove plugins-security-manager-portlet from 6.2.x+