Twistori - Love, Hate, Think, Believe, Feel, Wish
Company Blogs February 18, 2010 By Joshua Asbury Staff
I believe in the power of technology to bring people together. Although our society lives in more physical isolation than 20 years ago, I think that we are seeing people remove those barriers through self-expression online via Twitter, Facebook, Buzz, Yelp, and on and on. It is powerful to watch people express themselves. Social media breaks down barriors by allowing the free flow of conversation and personal expression.
Twistori let's you see, in real time, Tweets from people who use the words love, hate, think, believe, feel or wish in their posts. It's powerful stuff. As I type this, I have Twistori open in another window, and here are a few of the thoughts from people who I will never meet but nonetheless have the opportunity to impact millions:
- if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say i love YOU
- The more i think about the #ipad product category, the more it makes sense to me. I must be in Job's reality distortion field
- I believe that music is connected by human passions and curiosities rather than by marketing strategies. Elvis Costello
- i think I'm done blaming people for broken systems.
- i wish life was easy. anyone have that staples button handy?
I'm not sure if we are approaching the visual representation of Carl Jung's collective consciousness here, but we're getting close. Neat stuff.