Liferay is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team in the European Headquarters located in Eschborn, close to Frankfurt am Main.
The Marketing Manger will take responsibility for the development and execution of a consistent Marketing plan for the DACH Region, including creating marketing material, inbound web-based marketing and email campaigns. The individual will work both with the local team located in Eschborn and with members of the Liferay team in other parts of Europe and the US to execute Liferay's global marketing strategy in a manner appropriate for the DACH market.
- >5 years of experience in the enterprise software industry: familiarity with technical topics relating to portals, collaboration and CMS in a German-speaking market (Open Source experience is a plus!)
- Track record and successful (over)achievement of set marketing plan goals
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments
- Strong knowledge of classic marketing fundamentals, proven online marketing and social media experience
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to create focused, market appropriate material, including press releases, brochures, case studies, and web-based content
- Ability to travel for 1-3 days at a time for industry conferences and Liferay-sponsored events
- Team Player
- Comfortable in international environments working across many cultures
- Fluent in German, strong command of English.
- A dynamic, multicultural and friendly workplace
- Opportunity to help continue to build a premier, leading organization in open source
- A salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- Other social benefits
Who is Liferay?
Liferay is the leading provider of open source enterprise portal and social collaboration software solutions. We have experienced substantial growth over the last six years of operations, with double-digit revenue growth, hundreds of customers, and significant recognition in the software industry.
Our award winning Liferay Portal platform has been in development since 2000 and is recognized by Gartner for its innovation, flexibility, and completeness of feature-set. Offering a full suite of professional services around its products, Liferay, Inc. works with major enterprises worldwide, including AutoZone, Benetton, Cisco Systems, Deutsche Telecom, Intuit, Lufthansa Flight Training, WorldVision, and more.
We caught your attention and you think you are the one we are looking for? Then please send us your resume (CV) and cover letter summarizing your interest and qualifications today to firstname.lastname@example.org