Liferay Portal 6.0.6 Ldap Import Issue
3 dicembre 2012 19.01
Risposta

Michael Anthony Dorrian

Punteggio: Junior Member

Data di Iscrizione: 3 settembre 2009

Messaggi recenti

Hi,
I am currently bulk importing my ldap users on startup by method group which works great but i want to synchronize the ldap server with ldap on a 5 minute interval basis but even though i have set the ldap interval in the portal.ext.properties(ldap.import.interval=5) which should synchronize with the ldap server every 5 minutes but it does import at all after the initial startup bulk import. Why is this?.
Michael Anthony Dorrian
RE: Liferay Portal 6.0.6 Ldap Import Issue
4 dicembre 2012 19.05
Risposta

Michael Anthony Dorrian

Punteggio: Junior Member

Data di Iscrizione: 3 settembre 2009

Messaggi recenti

Michael Anthony Dorrian:
Hi,
I am currently bulk importing my ldap users on startup by method group which works great but i want to synchronize the ldap server with ldap on a 5 minute interval basis but even though i have set the ldap interval in the portal.ext.properties(ldap.import.interval=5) which should synchronize with the ldap server every 5 minutes but it does import at all after the initial startup bulk import. Why is this?.

When user logs into the Liferay portal then if the user is present in ldap and not in liferay then liferay creates the user providing that the ldap password matches so issue has been resolved.