3 luglio 2011 23.24
Risposta

Mike Oliver

Punteggio: New Member

Data di Iscrizione: 3 luglio 2011

Messaggi recenti

downloaded
liferay-portal-tomcat-6.0.6-20110225

created lportal database and a liferay user and ran create-mysql.sql in that database (5.5) with no errors.

I modified nothing in the bundle, except added the portal-ext.properties and I see they are loaded with no errors in startup.

None of the current users shown can login from Bruno Admin to John Regular User. A look in users_ shows none of them.

the sevencogs-hook web app is there and unmodified and I see during startup that it seems to be processing something, but still no login as Bruno.

The logs don't show any errors.

The wiki http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/7Cogs+Sample+Data says, "just access the Control Panel > Plugin Installation and install the plugin called 7 Cogs. " except when I login as test@liferay.com / test and open the control panel I don't see "Plugin Installation" and since the sevengogs-hook web application is already there, not sure that applies any more.

So how do we get 7Cogs sample data into LifeRay 6 on on Tomcat 6 bundle on Mysql 5.5?
Mike Oliver
RE: LifeRay 6 Tomcat 6 bundle no Bruno
4 luglio 2011 0.08
Risposta

Mike Oliver

Messaggi recenti

I tried undeploying the kaleo-web and sevencogs-hook plugins and installing the 6.0.6 versions of each but got a bunch of errors.

1com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotdeployException: Error registering hoo for secencogs-hoo
2at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.BaseHotDeployListener.throwHotDeployException...
3Caused by: comlliferay.portal.DuplicatreRoleExceptionm
5...30 more
Ankit Pancholi
4 luglio 2011 0.16
Risposta

Ankit Pancholi

Punteggio: Junior Member

Data di Iscrizione: 7 gennaio 2010

Messaggi recenti

Hi Mike,

Can you try one thing, create a new blank database and give that database name in your portal-ext.properties.
When you start the server on startup it will automatically create all the necessary tables in your given database and you should be able to have sevencogs community and users.

Hope it helps

Regards,
AP
Hitoshi Ozawa
4 luglio 2011 1.09
Risposta

Hitoshi Ozawa

Punteggio: Liferay Legend

Data di Iscrizione: 23 marzo 2010

Messaggi recenti

Can you rename your portal-ext.properties so Liferay will use the internal HSQL database just to see if you can login or not?
Mike Oliver
4 luglio 2011 15.59
Risposta

Mike Oliver

Messaggi recenti

Ok I did that and still cannot login as Bruno.

So I started over and unzipped and tried again fresh.

Console shows

2ERROR [HotDeployUtil:112] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering hook for sevencogs-hook...
3Caused by: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.upgrade.UpgradeException: com.liferay.portal.DuplicateRoleException...
4...33 more

So, then I unziped liferay-portal-tomcat-6.0.6-20110225.zip again and tried again, same exact result.

So then I modified logging.properties to change FINE to FINEST hoping to see more in the logs.

Environment Variables

1ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
 2ANT_HOME=C:\Users\user\Downloads\apache-ant-1.8.2-bin\apache-ant-1.8.2
 3APPDATA=C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming
 4APR_ICONV_PATH=C:\Program Files\Subversion\iconv
 5CLASSPATH=C:\Program Files\Sun\JavaDB\lib\derby.jar;C:\Program Files\Sun\JavaDB\lib\derbytools.jar;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23\jre\lib;
 6CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
 7COMPUTERNAME=CTO-PINOY
 8ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
 9DERBY_HOME=C:\Program Files\Sun\JavaDB
10FLEXSDK_BIN=C:\Users\user\Downloads\flex_sdk_4.1.0.16076_mpl\bin
11FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
12HOME=C:\Users\user
13HOMEDRIVE=C:
14HOMEPATH=\Users\user
15JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23
16LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Users\user\AppData\Local
17LOGONSERVER=\\CTO-PINOY
18MAVEN_OPTS=-Xms256m -Xmx512m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
19MTS_HOME=C:\Users\user\Downloads\MTSSuiteR2.14.1\MTSSuiteR2.14.1
20NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4
21OS=Windows_NT
22Path=C:\Program Files\PHP\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23\BIN;C:\springsource260\spring-roo-1.1.4.RELEASE\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\jEdit;C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Shared;C:\springsource252fb4\maven-2.2.1.RELEASE\bin;%FLEXSDK_BION%;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\Git\bin;C:\Users\user\Downloads\apache-ant-1.8.2-bin\apache-ant-1.8.2\bin;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin;C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
23PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
24PHPRC=C:\Program Files\PHP\
25PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
26PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel
27PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
28PROCESSOR_REVISION=170a
29ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
30ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
31PROMPT=$P$G
32PSModulePath=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
33PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
34ROO_HOME=C:\springsource260\spring-roo-1.1.4.RELEASE
35SESSIONNAME=Console
36SystemDrive=C:
37SystemRoot=C:\Windows
38TEMP=C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp
39TMP=C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp
40USERDOMAIN=CTO-PINOY
41USERNAME=user
42USERPROFILE=C:\Users\user
43windir=C:\Windows

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit

On unzipping I did get an error. "Skipping file: unable to create a sensible filename out of ...\KaleoTaskInstanceTokenPersistenceImpl$ContainsK..."
Mike Oliver
4 luglio 2011 16.46
Risposta

Mike Oliver

Messaggi recenti

BINGO we have a winner.

Taking a clue from an error on deleting the bad liferay folder when it said one of the files couldn't be moved to the trash because its filename was too long, and coupled with the WinZip error on not being able to make a sensible filename and skipping a Kaleo file....

I used Windows Explorer to uncompress the liferay-portal-6.0.6 from the distro zip.

Then I fired it up and BINGO Bruno can login.

So the problem was with WinZip (I must admit first time in many years WinZip has been the problem).
Hitoshi Ozawa
5 luglio 2011 15.38
Risposta

Hitoshi Ozawa

Punteggio: Liferay Legend

Data di Iscrizione: 23 marzo 2010

Messaggi recenti

Good to hear that you got it solved. Unzip tools are different and some can't unzip folders and files with long names.
I'm using 7-zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) of windows because I get less errors with it than other tools I've tried.