« Torna a Liferay IDE
Liferay IDE FAQ
Table of Contents [-]
What about all of the errors on custom JSPs in Hook projects? #
Currently the JSP editor in eclipse can not properly validate custom JSP files in hook projects. Below is a method for removing those errors from the user's project:
- Right click your hook project with the custom JSPs and select "Properties"
- Select "Validation"
- Select "Enable project specific settings"
- On the "JSP Syntax Validator" select the "..." button
- In the dialog select "Add exclude group"
- Select the new "Exclude group" node, then select the "Add Rule..." button
- In the wizard dialog, select the "Folder or file name" option and click next
- Select the Browse Folder button, and find the custom_jsps folder in your hook project and select it
- Then click Finish, then "OK" and then "OK" again
- Then right-click the custom_jsps folder and select "Validate". All of the validation errors should go away.