掲示板

Rebuilding journalcontentsearch table

15年前 に Anil Kumar G V によって更新されました。

Rebuilding journalcontentsearch table

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 08/03/11 最新の投稿
I am facing some problem with Journal content search. Basically search result is not displaying properly. I found that journalcontentsearch table does not have all articles.

Is it possible to recreate / rebuild this table alone.
thumbnail
15年前 に JR Houn によって更新されました。

Thread Moved.

Expert 投稿: 488 参加年月日: 07/11/19 最新の投稿
Thread moved: Using Liferay.
-jr
14年前 に Andi Kuhn によって更新されました。

RE: Rebuilding journalcontentsearch table

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 09/10/02 最新の投稿
I have the same Problem here - no idea why the table is not consistent with the lucene index, but search finds entries in lucene but they are not displayed because they are missing in the journalcontentsearch table.

Is there a possibility to recreate this table correctly ?
13年前 に Medha Sutaria によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 31 参加年月日: 08/08/11 最新の投稿
hey, I need to find out what is the journalcontentsearch table used for? Are the entries added when a page has a journal article, and tried a search? Is it used to speed up subsequent searches? Why is this needed here when lucene can maintain the index?

thanks
Medha
13年前 に Henrique Fernandes によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 10/06/02 最新の投稿
Hi,
Did you find any solution?

I need to get the pages(layouts) where content is being displayed... and I found the same issue on journalcontentsearch table.

Thanks,
Henrique
10年前 に Ludovico Bianchini によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 13/04/18 最新の投稿
Hi,
i've tried this API (LR 5.2.3) from a portlet plugin to rebuild the table

com.liferay.portlet.journal.service.JournalContentSearchLocalServiceUtil.checkContentSearches(myCompanyId);

But after 20 minutes of execution (about 5000 layout) it has logged this error

[JDBCExceptionReporter] ORA-24816: Expanded non LONG bind data supplied after actual LONG or LOB column
com.liferay.portal.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: Could not execute JDBC batch update

and the table count is not changed.

You could try the same API, maybe you will be more lucky.

In the meantime, did you found any workaround? I've the same requirement of creating the url to the page containing the article.

Thanks,
Ludovico