掲示板

Topics and people for Radio Liferay

thumbnail
12年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Topics and people for Radio Liferay

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6396 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
You might have seen (at least now you do) that I've started Radio Liferay, a podcast about all things Liferay.

I do have a list of people and topics that I'd like to cover, but this does not carry on forever. And I'm not doing it (only) for me. Therefor I'd like to gather some opinions and questions for the next episodes. What are you interested to hear? Whom would you like me to speak with? What should I ask or talk about with them?
thumbnail
12年前 に Drew Blessing によって更新されました。

RE: Topics and people for Radio Liferay

Junior Member 投稿: 78 参加年月日: 11/01/27 最新の投稿
Perhaps you could chat with Jeff Handa and get a rundown of the upcoming trainings or a brief synopsis of some of the courses. Getting into a bit more detail about which topics are covered in a course might be nice as well. Sometimes the brief description given is not enough to determine if someone wants to spend the money to travel and attend. What's new in trainings? Are there any new training courses coming in the near future?

Another idea would be to occasionally showcase a community member or organization heavily involved in the community. What are they working on or what's neat in their deployment? How are they contributing to the community and why do they enjoy being involved?

Thanks, Olaf. I look forward to future editions of the show.
thumbnail

This is a late thank you for your feedback. Today I've published the "Community Contributors" episode, I hope this is along the expectations you stated - and I hope to do more. In December I get the opportunity to record a few more Liferay employees, after that I'm planning to reach out to more communitymembers and go back to skype, which opens the options quite a bit more.

If you have anybody in particular that you'd like to learn more about (the motivation, the contribution, other), feel free to add here.
thumbnail
12年前 に Szymon Gołębiewski によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 246 参加年月日: 09/06/08 最新の投稿
l would gladly listen to what UI designers at liferay have to say. From LR 6.0.5 to 6.1 there is a big leap and I wonder how did they designed it, tested, what were the main goals that they wanted to achieve.
thumbnail

Another late thank you for your feedback. I hope that Julio and Aaron have given a bit more information on what they do and what they work on. There are a few more episodes in the pipeline, that fit this topic - hopefully they meet your expectations.
thumbnail
12年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
Liferay's annual retreat is coming soon so Olaf will have access to almost whole Liferay staff for in person interviews.