掲示板

Liferay 6.1 GA release date

thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay 6.1 GA release date

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I just read Liferay's recent Press Release stating Liferay 6.1 GA will be available in 2011 Q4. Just wondering with so short a time now, that will be true.
I really would like to see it.
thumbnail
12年前 に Szymon Gołębiewski によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay 6.1 GA release date

Regular Member 投稿: 246 参加年月日: 09/06/08 最新の投稿
Well there are many new features in new release and I can't wait for the stable version too but if we want this to be bug-free we probably will have to wait a little bit longer
thumbnail

Well there are many new features in new release and I can't wait for the stable version too but if we want this to be bug-free we probably will have to wait a little bit longer

Agreed. I, however, personally would like to see a stable release earlier even if it means putting some new features to the next release.
thumbnail

Well now is too late to limit features stack as BETA 4 has all of them right there. Now it is just bug hunting and performance tweaking. Lets just hope it all will be done till final release
thumbnail

I thought that features were added during the alpha's and bug fixed and performance tuned during the beta's. I sure hope new features aren't still being added which might further delay the release date. I'm really looking forward to being able to use it.
thumbnail
12年前 に Juan Gonzalez P によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 3089 参加年月日: 08/10/28 最新の投稿
Hitoshi Ozawa:
I just read Liferay's recent Press Release stating Liferay 6.1 GA will be available in 2011 Q4. Just wondering with so short a time now, that will be true.
I really would like to see it.

AFAIK it would be released in December.
thumbnail

That depends on how many bug there are to repair.
12年前 に Jan Tošovský によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 565 参加年月日: 10/07/22 最新の投稿
According to the roadmap http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel GA should be available 16 Dec. But as RC should be ready 18 Nov and it still isn't, it is hard to predict anything. Could anybody from Liferay staff update these dates at least - to reflect recent delays?
12年前 に Jan Tošovský によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 565 参加年月日: 10/07/22 最新の投稿
The mentioned dates has been changed. But both RC and GA are now planned to the same (!) date - Dec 30.
thumbnail
12年前 に Shravan Babu によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 11/11/17 最新の投稿
Any update on the release dates?