掲示板

Customize the search results page?

thumbnail
12年前 に Cameron McBride によって更新されました。

Customize the search results page?

Expert 投稿: 269 参加年月日: 11/02/08 最新の投稿
I would like to do two different things to the search results page:

1. Change the layout and add some other portlets to it.

2. Change the order of the sections, for example move Directory results to the top.
thumbnail
12年前 に Nagendra Kumar Busam によって更新されました。

RE: Customize the search results page?

Liferay Master 投稿: 678 参加年月日: 09/07/07 最新の投稿
What was the Liferay version you are using?
thumbnail
12年前 に jelmer kuperus によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1191 参加年月日: 10/03/10 最新の投稿
1. the searchresults are displayed in the maximized search portlet. And while you could use <liferay-portlet:runtime to embed other portlets in the searchresults page that's almost certainly not what you'll want to do. Probably it would be easiest to create a search results page just like any other portal page that you lay out the way you want it, and on which you add the search portlet (portlet id 3) Then you create a jsp hook for /html/taglib/ui/search/start.jsp and change the portletURL so that it links to your search results page

2. You'll need to create a jsp hook for /html/portlet/search/search.jsp to change the ordering. You'll be looking to change the following line

portlets = ListUtil.sort(portlets, new PortletTitleComparator(application, locale));
thumbnail
12年前 に Krzysiek Bąk によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 12/01/17 最新の投稿
Hello,

Could you explain how should I change the portletURL?
F.ex. I have search widget embedded in theme, and hidden search page which I want to display search results, how can I set up portletURL to achieve this?

Thank you in advance.
thumbnail
9年前 に Niko Kyritsis によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 12/02/22 最新の投稿
I know I'm bringing up an old thread, but did you ever find a solution to set a display page for your search results, Krzysiek?

Thanks,
Niko
thumbnail
9年前 に Jacques Traore によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 49 参加年月日: 13/01/21 最新の投稿
Krzysiek Bąk:
Hello,

Could you explain how should I change the portletURL?
F.ex. I have search widget embedded in theme, and hidden search page which I want to display search results, how can I set up portletURL to achieve this?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Krzysiek Bąk,
Did you find a solution about how to set up portletURL to link it on your hidden search page?

Thanks
9年前 に Siby Mathew によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 268 参加年月日: 11/03/04 最新の投稿
Hi Jacques/Niko,
To achieve this, you can pass the plid of your hidden search page while creating the portletURL.
This is what I did :
- Created a custom jsp hook for html/taglib/ui/search/start.jsp
- Retreived the plid of my hidden search page
- Pass the plid during portletURL creation as follows :

long searchPlid = plid;
//My Hidden search page
Layout searchPage = LayoutLocalServiceUtil.fetchLayoutByFriendlyURL(group.getGroupId(), false, "/search");
if(null != searchPage) {
	searchPlid = searchPage.getPlid();
}

if (portletResponse != null) {
	LiferayPortletResponse liferayPortletResponse = (LiferayPortletResponse)portletResponse;
        // This method call was not using the plid before
        portletURL = liferayPortletResponse.createLiferayPortletURL(searchPlid, PortletKeys.SEARCH, PortletRequest.RENDER_PHASE);
}
else {
	portletURL = new PortletURLImpl(request, PortletKeys.SEARCH, searchPlid, PortletRequest.RENDER_PHASE);
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Siby Mathew
9年前 に Cyber Katze によって更新されました。