掲示板

Access the user object from an IFrame portlet.

thumbnail
16年前 に Andre Andrade Silva によって更新されました。

Access the user object from an IFrame portlet.

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 07/08/29 最新の投稿
Hi All emoticon
My name is Andre, and this is my first topic here.
I'm new to Liferay.

I have a JSF/Hibernate web application, and it's not a portlet app. It works fine, and I need to integrate it to Liferay.
I did it with the IFrame portlet and it worked fine!
But now, I need to get the logged user information. For now I need the name, e-mail and group.
How can I do it since I'm in a app by the IFrame portlet? Is there a way to access the user object?
I'm using Liferay 4.2 bundled with JBoss.
Any help will be very appreciated.
16年前 に James Hong によって更新されました。

RE: Access the user object from an IFrame portlet.

Regular Member 投稿: 115 参加年月日: 07/05/22 最新の投稿
It is not possible to access the user object from another web app - unless it is running under the same container AND you enable session sharing. Even then its not that straight forward.

You might be able to do it another way. You may be able to get the iframe portlet (needs customization) to pass the information you require via parameters to your web app.

James
thumbnail
16年前 に Andre Andrade Silva によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 07/08/29 最新の投稿
Hi James, thanks for answering.
My app is in the same container, maybe the session sharing could be a solution.
I've tried to pass the information through parameter and it worked, but I think that it's not a good solution.
I'll check something about the session sharing, let's see how bad this could be =|

Another thing... I have a Group, and in that group I have my user. When I get the user object and try to get the name of the group(loggedUser.getGroup().getName()) it return the id of the group, not the name. Why ?

Thank you again.
12年前 に Sergii Olishchuk によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 1 参加年月日: 11/07/19 最新の投稿
I have the same issue. Andre, have you got it working?