掲示板

hook for portlet outside root

11年前 に Sanket Gosavi によって更新されました。

hook for portlet outside root

Junior Member 投稿: 35 参加年月日: 11/12/24 最新の投稿
can i create a hook to modify portlet which is outside root?........i.e. friend's activities..?
How?
thumbnail
11年前 に Pankaj Kathiriya によって更新されました。

RE: hook for portlet outside root

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 10/08/05 最新の投稿
Hi Sanket,

Portlet friend's activities is portlet defined in social-networking portlet and is not in Liferay's ROOT so you cant have hook to modify it.

You can directly change this portlet as you do with your custom portlet, just have social-networking portlet as a Plugin-portlet and change the part you want.

And deploy that portlet again.

HTH,
Thanks&Regards.
Pankaj Kathiriya
11年前 に Sanket Gosavi によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 35 参加年月日: 11/12/24 最新の投稿
thnks a lot..
thumbnail
11年前 に Aneesha Rao によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 12/02/24 最新の投稿
Hi Pankaj,

Could you put some light on how to use portlets outside ROOT as a custom (Plugin) portlet.
I get a build compile error.

Thanks and Regards,
Aneesha
thumbnail
11年前 に Muzakir Khan によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 112 参加年月日: 12/03/15 最新の投稿
Aneesha Rao:

Could you put some light on how to use portlets outside ROOT as a custom (Plugin) portlet.
I get a build compile error.

Thanks and Regards,
Aneesha

Think so you are from Java Back ground.. In liferay the portlets are found outside the ROOT only.. whereas in java everything is present inside the ROOT folder

Regards
Muzakir Khan
thumbnail
11年前 に Aneesha Rao によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 12/02/24 最新の投稿
I meant on creation of hook.
as on how to make a social networking portlet as a custom portlet, since there is no option to create a hook for the same
thumbnail
11年前 に Pankaj Kathiriya によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 722 参加年月日: 10/08/05 最新の投稿
Hi Aneesha,

If you have for example social networking portlet installed from Plugin Installations, then there wont be any build.xml, So copy build.xml of other portlet you have and change project-name attribute.
Amd you have to create new docroot folder and copy WEB-INF, META-INF, jsps etc all under it.

Then you would be able to deploy .

HTH,
Thanks.
Pankaj
thumbnail
11年前 に Muzakir Khan によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 112 参加年月日: 12/03/15 最新の投稿
Aneesha Rao:
I meant on creation of hook.
as on how to make a social networking portlet as a custom portlet, since there is no option to create a hook for the same

Hi!
Firstly create a hook by any custom name, say "socialnetwork" hook, as shown in screenshot1
Now, goto create a new liferay portlet, under that goto the option "New Liferay Hook" option as shown in screenshot2
Next, click on "custom JSP" or "portal properties" or other option as shown in screenshot3. In my case I am selecting custom JSP option.
A window will be opened, there you type "social" and select "socialnetwork.jsp" as shown in screenshot4
After that, you will be redirected to JSP of inbuilt socialnetwork, and now you can make it customized..
Hope so it helps you.

Kind Regards
Muzakir Khan