掲示板

Save page/user flow

12年前 に Lior Hadaya によって更新されました。

Save page/user flow

Regular Member 投稿: 138 参加年月日: 12/01/24 最新の投稿
Hi,
I am using Liferay EE 6.1 and I'm very new to Liferay.
I am trying to understand the flow of saving a new page or user. I couldn't find a sequence diagram that explains the components involved in the save page/user flow.
To my understanding, every item on the left side menu in the control panel is actually a portlet. If that is true, is there a way to access the service.xml of some of the administration portlets? I thought that it could help me understand the flow.
I also can't find a database scheme diagram, I want to understand which administrative data gets saved into the database.

Thanks,
Lior
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: Save page/user flow

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Well, the easiest thing is to download Liferay's source code and just search for service.xml file.

Would that answer all of my questions? Is it even possible to download the code for EE? can you provide a link?
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
You can contact sales@liferay.com to get the URL to EE source if Liferay.com has not provided it to you yet with your purchase.

Liferay does not provide database scheme diagrams.

Hi,
I just want to make sure I understand correctly. Since the actual portlets of the control panel aren't present in the file system of the Liferay installation (at least I couldn't find them), if I want to remove one of the portlets from the control panel or change it's access permissions would I need to modify the source code?
For example if I want the "Site Pages" control panel portlet to be visible only for users with a specific role (not the default administrator role), how do I do that?

Thanks