掲示板

comment text style bold

12年前 に Yan Naing Oo によって更新されました。

comment text style bold

Regular Member 投稿: 179 参加年月日: 11/02/17 最新の投稿
Hi all,

can anyone know, how to commented text display bold ?

thanks
thumbnail
12年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: comment text style bold

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Where?

Obviously the answer is going to be driven by some sort of CSS change, but you need to know where it is going to be changed, is it a global change to the portal or just a change within a specific portlet, ...

HI David,

first

I was trying to achieve in Advanced CSS changed for specific portlet first. but the comments text are in the AUI ID which is autogenerated
<div id="aui_3_2_0_1842"> hello! </div> . the tags that Inspected from browser, the id is automatically changed once it browsing .
i could not pointed #portletID .aui_3_2_0_1842{ font-weight: bold; } . it does not work. is there can be do something for it .

second
if not work with first thing then I try to change in the portlet globally. the portlet for comment that i currently used is asset publisher comment.
can i have to know where is the jspf page in the physical location of the asset publisher's comment ? I cant manage to find it the portlet directory for comment yet.
please let me know ?

thanks
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
You right about this. To change the style of the comment, you'll need to change the jsp.

Try inserting a <span class="commentBold"> tag in a block starting at line #262 <td class="lfr-top stretch">
in \ROOT\html\taglib\ui\discussion\page.jsp

and define css for commndBold class.

Hi Hitoshi,

it work perfectly. this is what I a needed. thank so much.emoticon
thumbnail
12年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
No problem. Somebody just crashed my servers I was setting up for a large demo and had some time left over on my hand while it's rebooting them all up again. emoticon