掲示板

Staging in 6.1

11年前 に Lior Hadaya によって更新されました。

Staging in 6.1

Regular Member 投稿: 138 参加年月日: 12/01/24 最新の投稿
Hi,
I am using Liferay EE 6.1.10 and I'm trying to understand how the staging feature works.
I haven't been able to find up to date documentation on the subject, the most recent post I've seen is this one:
http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Staging+-+6.0
While it's a good post, it seems things have changed since it was written. Staging is now activated from the Site settings page in the control panel, not from orgranization or community, and there's no longer "Advanced Options" that allow you to select the number of editorial stages.

I tried to activate local staging on my Liferay installation, but it seemed to have screwed it up. I can load my portal but once I try to log in I see this error message:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: 
Invocation of method 'runtime' in class com.liferay.taglib.util.VelocityTaglib
threw exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
 javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: ServletException in 
'/html/portlet/staging_bar/view.jsp': com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutSetBranchException: 
No LayoutSetBranch exists with the key {groupId=11649, privateLayout=false, master=true} 
at VM_liferay.vm[line 91, column 24] 

I have no idea how to undo this situation.
Any assitance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
9年前 に Rajkumar Sapkota によって更新されました。

RE: Staging in 6.1

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 14/08/30 最新の投稿
problem solved emoticon
just do changes in following content

In database find the row of this site:
SELECT * FROM group_ WHERE friendlyurl like '%community1%'
eg.:SELECT * FROM group_ WHERE friendlyurl like '/guest

And check there what settings it has in column: “typesettings”. I recommend copy them to have a backup.
We have changed branchingPublic=true to branchingPublic=false. And restarted the Liferay Portal.'
It helped to start running again.