掲示板

RE: how to create multiple websites in liferay 6.06

11年前 に anil kottam によって更新されました。

how to create multiple websites in liferay 6.06

Junior Member 投稿: 31 参加年月日: 12/05/07 最新の投稿
Hello every one,
I am new to liferay and i have liferay 6.06 running on my system. Can any one explain me how to create multiple web sites from liferay and configure virtual hosting in it.
thanks..
regards
Anil kottam
thumbnail
11年前 に Paul . によって更新されました。

Liferay Master 投稿: 522 参加年月日: 11/08/29 最新の投稿
There are a number of ways to achieve this. You can either create community or an organization for it. If you want them to be completely separate you can create separate portal instance as well. This should be helpful for your initial setup http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.0/administration

Do post in any specific problems you run into.
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
Check virtual hosting wiki page:

http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Virtual%20Hosting%20(ASP)
thumbnail
11年前 に Sachin Mane によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 12/04/10 最新の投稿
If you want to expose multiple websites with different domain names from the same portal installation then you will have to create multiple portal instances.

Portal instance can be created from liferay control panel.

The data for all the instances resides on the same database. Every table in liferay has a column - companyId. For each portal instance there is a unique companyID. This id is ued to distinguish data for multiple websites. You can use sharding technique if we want to physically store data for different instances into different databases.
thumbnail

It's possible to use virtual domain which just creates a different domain name for the same site.
thumbnail
11年前 に Sachin Mane によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 76 参加年月日: 12/04/10 最新の投稿
I assumed that data separation will also be required between the websites. If we just create virtual domain pointing to same site then data will be same for both the sites.
thumbnail

Even when liferay is setup as multi-tenant portal, all data will be stored in one database unless sharding is used for each tenant. Even then, some portal will be shared.

If you require completely data separation between tenants, how about setting up a virtual server or setting up different server configurations in JBoss?
10年前 に Gianluigi Ruggeri によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 13/05/15 最新の投稿
Is possible to create many Liferay instances with separate - data and users data (for login) shared in all liferay instances?
thumbnail
10年前 に Ahmed Hasan によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 306 参加年月日: 07/04/13 最新の投稿
This is not possible if you go for Database Sharding. The best option is to use the same database for all instances.
10年前 に Gianluigi Ruggeri によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 12 参加年月日: 13/05/15 最新の投稿
sorry I'm confused...

so.. we suppose that we have one Liferay on one machine...
I create in Liferay 3 instances (sites):

- Instance1
- Instance2
- Instance3

I would that the user-data (name and password) are visible on all my instances..so
the user registrated on instance1 can log in also on instace2 and instance3.
How can I make it?
Is possible?

Is possible that an user1 log in into instance1 is also automatic logged on instance2 and instance3?