掲示板

primefaces3-portlet-3.1.0-RC1.war on Weblogc 10.3.5.

11年前 に Michal Majkowski によって更新されました。

primefaces3-portlet-3.1.0-RC1.war on Weblogc 10.3.5.

New Member 投稿: 4 参加年月日: 12/06/26 最新の投稿
Hi,

Is primefaces3-portlet example supposed to work on Weblogic 10.3.5 when ii comes to fileUpload? Has anyone tried this configuration (I mean working p:fileUpload component on liferay 6.1.0, weblogic 10.3.5, prmefaces 3.3.1)?

After downloading portlet from http://www.liferay.com/community/liferay-projects/liferay-faces/demos#primefaces3-portlet and uploading in on Liferay 6.1.0 running on WLS 10.3.5 p:fileUpload component was not visible on the screen (other components, including datatable of uploaded files were visible).

I used the ideas and configuration from the example portlet on my own portlet and got the p:fileUpload component visible. The problem then was following stacktrace after I tried to upload a file:
09:49:57,597 ERROR [render_portlet_jsp:154] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/portlet/ActionRequest
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.portlet.PortletRequestContext.getContentType(PortletRequestContext.java:73)
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$FileItemIteratorImpl.<init>(FileUploadBase.java:882)
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.getItemIterator(FileUploadBase.java:331)
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.portlet.PortletFileUpload.getItemIterator(PortletFileUpload.java:140)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.map.RequestParameterMapMultiPartImpl.<init>(RequestParameterMapMultiPartImpl.java:216)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.map.RequestParameterMapFactory.<init>(RequestParameterMapFactory.java:46)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestParameterMapFactory(BridgeContextImpl.java:1004)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestParameterMap(BridgeContextImpl.java:995)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestHeaderValuesMap(BridgeContextImpl.java:984)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestHeaderMap(BridgeContextImpl.java:974)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.ExternalContextImpl.getRequestHeaderMap(ExternalContextImpl.java:729)
at com.sun.faces.context.PartialViewContextImpl.isAjaxRequest(PartialViewContextImpl.java:110)
at org.primefaces.context.PrimePartialViewContext.isAjaxRequest(PrimePartialViewContext.java:57)
at org.primefaces.context.PrimePartialViewContext.<init>(PrimePartialViewContext.java:30)
at org.primefaces.context.PrimePartialViewContextFactory.getPartialViewContext(PrimePartialViewContextFactory.java:39)
at com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl.getPartialViewContext(FacesContextImpl.java:189)
at com.sun.faces.context.ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.getExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.java:65)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.getExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.java:36)
at com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl.getFacesContext(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:98)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl.getFacesContext(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:44)

The class javax.portlet.ActionRequest is located in portlet.jar inside liferay.war and in lib folder of the domain.
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

moved to English sub-category of Liferay Faces

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
moved to English sub-category of Liferay Faces
thumbnail

RE: primefaces3-portlet-3.1.0-RC1.war on Weblogc 10.3.5.

Please try the following:

1. Shut down WebLogic AS
2. Remove the portlet.jar from the deployed Liferay WAR
3. Restart WebLogic AS

And let me know what happens. Thx.

Thank you for your answer.

I removed portlet.jar containing javax.portlet.ActionRequest from liferay.war but the effect is still the same:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/portlet/ActionRequest
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.portlet.PortletRequestContext.getContentType(PortletRequestContext.java:73)
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$FileItemIteratorImpl.<init>(FileUploadBase.java:882)
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.getItemIterator(FileUploadBase.java:331)
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.portlet.PortletFileUpload.getItemIterator(PortletFileUpload.java:140)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.map.RequestParameterMapMultiPartImpl.<init>(RequestParameterMapMultiPartImpl.java:212)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.map.RequestParameterMapFactory.<init>(RequestParameterMapFactory.java:46)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestParameterMapFactory(BridgeContextImpl.java:1004)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestParameterMap(BridgeContextImpl.java:995)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestHeaderValuesMap(BridgeContextImpl.java:984)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.BridgeContextImpl.getRequestHeaderMap(BridgeContextImpl.java:974)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.ExternalContextImpl.getRequestHeaderMap(ExternalContextImpl.java:729)
at com.sun.faces.context.PartialViewContextImpl.isAjaxRequest(PartialViewContextImpl.java:110)
at org.primefaces.context.PrimePartialViewContext.isAjaxRequest(PrimePartialViewContext.java:57)
at org.primefaces.context.PrimePartialViewContext.<init>(PrimePartialViewContext.java:30)
at org.primefaces.context.PrimePartialViewContextFactory.getPartialViewContext(PrimePartialViewContextFactory.java:39)
at com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl.getPartialViewContext(FacesContextImpl.java:189)
at com.sun.faces.context.ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.getExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.java:65)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.getExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerFactoryImpl.java:36)
at com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl.getFacesContext(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:98)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl.getFacesContext(FacesContextFactoryImpl.java:44)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.BridgePhaseBaseImpl.getFacesContext(BridgePhaseBaseImpl.java:180)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.BridgePhaseBaseImpl.init(BridgePhaseBaseImpl.java:149)
at com.liferay.faces.bridge.BridgePhaseResourceImpl.execute(BridgePhaseResourceImpl.java:66)
... 122 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.portlet.ActionRequest
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)

After removing porltet.jar from lib folder of WLS liferay didn't even deploy.

I don't understand why NoClassDefFoundError is thrown when this class is located on all possible levels of classloader (lib folder, liferay.war and myportlet.war)
thumbnail

Oh, originally you wrote:

The class javax.portlet.ActionRequest is located in portlet.jar inside liferay.war and in lib folder of the domain

And then you wrote:

... this class is located on all possible levels of classloader (lib folder, liferay.war and myportlet.war)

When you get a chance, please try this:

1. Keep portlet.jar in lib folder
2. Keep portlet.jar in liferay war
3. Remove portlet.jar from your JSF portlet

Thank you for answering

Unfortunately nothing has changed - I got the same stacktrace.
thumbnail

OK thanks for trying -- WebLogic integration testing is scheduled for the 3.0.0-RC2/3.1.0-RC2 release, but it will be about 2 weeks before that happens. I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you sooner than that, but I just created FACES-1316 in order to track the issue to closure. Please "watch" the issue for updates in the coming weeks.
11年前 に Zoltan Gabriel によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 08/04/29 最新の投稿
Hi,

I have been investigating a similar issue. Weblogic finds commons-fileupload.jar from here: /Oracle/Middleware/modules/com.bea.core.apache.commons.fileupload_1.0.0.0_1-2-1.jar which does not see portlet.jar.
Add a similar weblogic.xml to your WEB-INF dir to use the one that is bundled with your web app:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<weblogic-web-app xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/weblogic/weblogic-web-app" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd http://xmlns.oracle.com/weblogic/weblogic-web-app http://xmlns.oracle.com/weblogic/weblogic-web-app/1.2/weblogic-web-app.xsd">
<container-descriptor>
<prefer-application-packages>
<package-name>org.apache.commons.fileupload.*</package-name>
</prefer-application-packages>
</container-descriptor>
</weblogic-web-app>

Thank you. I'll give it a try.
11年前 に j mesa によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 9 参加年月日: 10/08/17 最新の投稿
Hi!
Have you solved this problem? Does the component file:upload work in weblogic 10.3.5?