掲示板

Draft Documents and Media files not visible to file owner

11年前 に Cas Stigter によって更新されました。

Draft Documents and Media files not visible to file owner

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 11/06/28 最新の投稿
Hello fora readers,

While writing a portlet that generates reports based on uploaded data, I discovered that documents saved as Draft in the DL of are only visible to the site owner, site admin, organization owner and organization admin.

Reproducing the event in the GUI:
Enable drafts in portal-ext.properties with "dl.file.entry.drafts.enabled=true"
- Add a file to the document library of an organization with a user that has a organization content reviewer role and the site content reviewer role.
- save the document as draft
Result: The document is not visible to the content reviewer who also happens to be the owner of the document.

I expected that content reviewers are able to switch a status form Draft to Publish, especially when they own the document.

Am I using the Draft status the wrong way? Should I create a separate organization role for status alterations? If so, what privileges does the role need (tried it, didn't work)

I'm using Liferay 6.1 GA on Tomcat 7

Thank you in advance!

Cas
thumbnail
11年前 に Jignesh Vachhani によって更新されました。

RE: Draft Documents and Media files not visible to file owner (回答)

Liferay Master 投稿: 803 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
Hi Cas,

Here draft meaning is whatever work in middle will be saved temporary and doesnt seems to be published.
So only owner can see this document.

So if you want to achieve your functions then in that case you can create separate community or organization role and assign work flow to that role.
So when owner will create document and send it to publisher who actually publish this.
You can use kaleo work flow engine of liferay to activate workflow.
11年前 に Cas Stigter によって更新されました。

RE: Draft Documents and Media files not visible to file owner

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 11/06/28 最新の投稿
Thank You Rignesh,

I misinterpreted the draft constant, I'll switch to Kaleo as recommended.
thumbnail
9年前 に Alexis Araya によって更新されました。

RE: Draft Documents and Media files not visible to file owner

Junior Member 投稿: 37 参加年月日: 13/10/08 最新の投稿
I have the same problem using "kaleo workflow"
to refuse or withdraw the application through "kaleo workflow" the document is in draft status again only visible to the administrator of the site and the document creator can not see

Cas Stigter:
Thank You Rignesh,

I misinterpreted the draft constant, I'll switch to Kaleo as recommended.