掲示板

Unable to replace the liferay logo in 6.1 version

thumbnail
11年前 に Vinod Kumar Nair によって更新されました。

Unable to replace the liferay logo in 6.1 version

Junior Member 投稿: 58 参加年月日: 12/07/13 最新の投稿
I have created a seperate ext plugin and its portal-ext.properties file, I have override the property like:-

image.default.company.logo=com/liferay/portal/dependencies/company_logo.png

# MySQL

jdbc.default.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
jdbc.default.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/sdpportal?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&useFastDateParsing=false
jdbc.default.username=root
jdbc.default.password=password

This company_logo.png is a different image other than the standard. I redeployed the restarted the server but all in vain. No new logo is coming up. I have also placed this poratl-ext.properties file manually under tomcat->root->web-inf->classes folder. Any idea? Im using liferay 6.1 bundle with tomcat.

I'm getting this exception:-
17:25:44,121 INFO [PluginPackageUtil:1099] Reading plugin package for mysdpext-ext
17:25:46,568 INFO [ExtHotDeployListener:226] Extension environment for mysdpext-ext will not be undeployed
Aug 9, 2012 5:25:46 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/mysdpext-ext] appears to have started a thread named [MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
17:25:47,151 INFO [PluginPackageUtil:1099] Reading plugin package for mysdpext-ext
17:25:47,258 INFO [ExtHotDeployListener:234] Registering extension environment for mysdpext-ext
17:25:47,259 INFO [ExtHotDeployListener:152] Extension environment for mysdpext-ext has been applied.
17:38:44,604 INFO [PortalImpl:4873] Current URL /image/10180/3b18f456-793d-4f59-9aac-19cd28f248c5 generates exception: E:\SDP Portal\liferay-portal-6.1.0\data\document_library\10154\10503\4\1.0
17:38:44,622 INFO [PortalImpl:4894] com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: E:\SDP Portal\liferay-portal-6.1.0\data\document_library\10154\10503\4\1.0
com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: E:\SDP Portal\liferay-portal-6.1.0\data\document_library\10154\10503\4\1.0
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.FileSystemStore.getFileAsStream(FileSystemStore.java:215)

Please see the screenshot:-

添付ファイル:

thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

RE: Unable to replace the liferay logo in 6.1 version

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I have created a seperate ext plugin and its portal-ext.properties file, I have override the property like:-

Shouldn't include portal-ext.properties in the ext plugin. Just add the file directly to your liferay installation under ROOT\WEB-INF\classes
thumbnail
11年前 に Vinod Kumar Nair によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 58 参加年月日: 12/07/13 最新の投稿
Hitoshi Ozawa:

Shouldn't include portal-ext.properties in the ext plugin. Just add the file directly to your liferay installation under ROOT\WEB-INF\classes

You mean to say that there is no need of ext plugin in this case. I can put this file here under classes but what about actual logo file, how would I put that?
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
You mean to say that there is no need of ext plugin in this case. I can put this file here under classes but what about actual logo file, how would I put that?

Just create a hook if you want to hot deploy it and just specify the location in the portal-ext.properties. Shouldn't use ext plugin to set portal-ext.properties. Just copy the file because properties are read when liferay is starting up.