掲示板

Impeding Asset Publisher inside IceFaces template

11年前 に Hebatu Allah Fahmy によって更新されました。

Impeding Asset Publisher inside IceFaces template

Junior Member 投稿: 41 参加年月日: 12/08/06 最新の投稿
I want to imped Asset Publisher / web content inside Icefaces portlet , How can I make that ?
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

RE: Impeding Asset Publisher inside IceFaces template

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
You could use the Liferay Service Layer API in order to retrieve the web content article, and then use a JSF view to display the results. For more information, see related forum post.
11年前 に Hebatu Allah Fahmy によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 41 参加年月日: 12/08/06 最新の投稿
Many Thanks Neil

Actually I don't want the content , I want to embed the portlet it self (asset Publisher ) to make use of its configuration that liferay provides instead of re-programmatic it from the beginning .
e.g I want to to get contents belongs to certain category or more than category , I want to change its template easy in any time
By getting the content only in my plugin portlet I am forced to re-write code to achieve that and of course it will not provide the dynamic in configuration like asset publisher provides .

so I was thinking and asking if there is a way to include the instance portlet of asset publisher itself in my portlet ?

I have write the following and when user clicks on link it renders on asset publisher portlet , but I don't know how to make the asset publisher appears without user click

<%
ThemeDisplay themeDisplay1 = (ThemeDisplay)request.getAttribute(com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.WebKeys.THEME_DISPLAY);
Layout layout1 = themeDisplay1.getLayout();
long plid1 = layout1.getPlid() ;
/*PortletURL ipcURL = new PortletURLImpl(request, "101", plid1, PortletRequest.ACTION_PHASE);*/

PortletURL ipcURL = PortletURLFactoryUtil.create(request, "101", plid1, "ACTION_PHASE");

ipcURL.setWindowState(WindowState.MAXIMIZED);
%>
<br/>
<a href="<%=ipcURL.toString()%>">Page Template Portlet</a>

any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
thumbnail
11年前 に Neil Griffin によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2655 参加年月日: 05/07/27 最新の投稿
I think this might be a duplicate thread -- please refer to this other thread in the General category for more information.