掲示板

Social Office Notifications

11年前 に Brad Sturgill によって更新されました。

Social Office Notifications

New Member 投稿: 5 参加年月日: 11/02/04 最新の投稿
I am having some trouble with notifications and site membership requests. I receive the email when a membership request is initiated but I don't receive the notification. I can see in the service in MemberRequestLocalServiceImpl.java that there is a notification event function but I am getting nothing. I don't see anything in the log files either. I am running a test installation on my local machine, I have not changed the database yet so I am still on HSQL while I am testing. I don't see any entries in the SO_MEMBERREQUEST table although there are entries in the MEMBERSHIPREQUEST table. There are some entries in USERNOTIFICATIONEVENT but none of them are membership requests.

I have been tracking code for a little while but thought somebody might be able to shorten that process. I am assuming that there is supposed to be a notification event when somebody requests membership to a restricted site, maybe that is a bad assumption? Or is there a bug that I should post? Perhaps this could be an issue with permissions/roles/groups/etc?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
thumbnail
11年前 に Vicki Lea Tsang によって更新されました。

RE: Social Office Notifications

Junior Member 投稿: 49 参加年月日: 11/04/18 最新の投稿
Hi Brad,

Currently this functionality does not exist for the notifications portlet. Please enter an improvement ticket in the SOS project at http://issues.liferay.com/browse/SOS

Thanks, Vicki Tsang