掲示板

[SOLVED] WebContent Cache??

11年前 に Luca Lupo によって更新されました。

[SOLVED] WebContent Cache??

Regular Member 投稿: 106 参加年月日: 12/10/01 最新の投稿
Hi Guys,

I have created a plugin Ext to extend the core's action that "display/render" a web content in Liferay.

com.liferay.portlet.journalcontent.action.ViewAction

The purpose is to allow end users to insert special tag in the web content (for example, <username />) and to render those tags with specific values (for username the username of the real user in the portal).

I believe I have a problem in the port let/webcontent cache. Basically, If another user (let's say Paul) accesses the portal after a first user (let's say Luca) already accessed, the portal renders the web content with the tag <username /> set to Luca instead of <username /> (so i can detect it and change with Paul).

So it's like life ray is reusing the portlet web content from a sort of cache instead of taking it from the DB again and clean.

Any hint?

Luca
thumbnail
11年前 に Jignesh Vachhani によって更新されました。

RE: WebContent Cash??

Liferay Master 投稿: 803 参加年月日: 08/03/10 最新の投稿
You can give a try by clearing DB cache from liferay control panel.
Hopw this will resolve and if still issue persist , please post your some of code here which can help to understand the exact thing.

RE: WebContent Cache??

Thanks a lot Jignesh that worked. Now, the question is: how do I do the cache clearing by code?
thumbnail

Luca Lupo:
Thanks a lot Jignesh that worked. Now, the question is: how do I do the cache clearing by code?

You can use JournalContentUtil.clearCache() OR JournalContentUtil.clearCache(groupId, articleId, templateId);

Hope this will work !!!!

Trying...thanks...I'll let you know

clearCache() worked emoticon

Thanksssssss
thumbnail

Luca Lupo:
clearCache() worked emoticon

Thanksssssss

That's awesome . Mark this thread as answered emoticon

how?

RE: WebContent Cash??

In particular, the cache i have to clear is the following:

Clear content cached across the cluster.

Hint?
thumbnail
11年前 に Ondřej Životský によって更新されました。

RE: [SOLVED] WebContent Cache??

Junior Member 投稿: 29 参加年月日: 11/03/11 最新の投稿
Hi,
you choosed solution which works, It´s great...

One little note - Liferay has better solution for your requirement. It is transformer. You can create EXT plugin with MyPlaceholders class and register it in portal-ext.properties (key journal.transformer.listener - add your class to the end). MyPlaceholders class can extend BaseTransformerListener and easily modify WebContent before it is shown. So you don't need to modify Liferay classes. But I'm not exactly sure how cache works here... ;)

Thanks Ondřej, i will give it a try soon. Now, I'm busy with another thing that might be of interest for you guys (create my own asset publisher). Thus, no extension, but a brand new portlet without writing again the code from the beginning but using the one Asset Publisher uses and modifying that. emoticon
thumbnail
7年前 に Mohammad Azharuddin によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 492 参加年月日: 12/09/17 最新の投稿
The correct solution is to uncheck the cacheable box in the webcontent template.